To be eligible for the Public Housing for Elderly and Disabled program:
The applicant (s) must:
- Qualify as Elderly or Disabled as defined by HUD and the PHA.
- Have income at or below HUD-specified income limits:
|1 Person||2 Person||3 Person||4 Person||5 Person||6 Person||7 Person||8 Person|
- Qualify on the basis of citizenship or the eligible immigrant status of family members.
- Provide social security number information for household members as required.
- Consent to the PHA’s collection and use of family information as provided for in PHA-provided consent forms.
The PHA must determine that the current or past behavior of household members does not include activities that are prohibited by HUD or the PHA.
PUBLIC HOUSING ELDERLY AND DISABLED