WHITTIER FALLS HOUSING PROJECT BASED VOUCHER (PVB) PROGRAM
(Formerly Family Public Housing)
To be eligible for the PBV program:
The applicant family must:
- Qualify as a family as defined by HUD and the PHA.
- Have income at or below HUD-specified income limits:
|1 Person||2 Person||3 Person||4 Person||5 Person||6 Person||7 Person||8 Person|
- Qualify on the basis of citizenship or the eligible immigrant status of family members.
- Provide social security number information for household members as required.
- Consent to the PHA’s collection and use of family information as provided for in PHA-provided consent forms.
The PHA must determine that the current or past behavior of household members does not include activities that are prohibited by HUD or the PHA.