(Formerly Family Public Housing)
To be eligible for the PBV program:
The applicant family must:
- Qualify as a family as defined by HUD and the PHA.
- Have income at or below HUD-specified income limits:
|1 Person||2 Person||3 Person||4 Person||5 Person||6 Person||7 Person||8 Person|
- Qualify on the basis of citizenship or the eligible immigrant status of family members.
- Provide social security number information for household members as required.
- Consent to the PHA’s collection and use of family information as provided for in PHA-provided consent forms.
The PHA must determine that the current or past behavior of household members does not include activities that are prohibited by HUD or the PHA.
WHITTIER FALLS HOUSING PROJECT BASED VOUCHER (PVB) PROGRAM