WHITTIER FALLS HOUSING PROJECT BASED VOUCHER (PVB) PROGRAM
(Formerly Public Housing)
To be eligible for the PBV program:
The applicant family must:
- Qualify as a family as defined by HUD and the PHA.
- Have income at or below HUD-specified income limits:
|1 Person||2 Person||3 Person||4 Person||5 Person||6 Person||7 Person||8 Person|
- Qualify on the basis of citizenship or the eligible immigrant status of family members.
- Provide social security number information for household members as required.
- Consent to the PHA’s collection and use of family information as provided for in PHA-provided consent forms.
The PHA must determine that the current or past behavior of household members does not include activities that are prohibited by HUD or the PHA.
Preferences for Public Housing:
Dover Housing Authority preferences are as follows:
1) Live or work in Dover
Also, a person who is 62 years of age or older who previously lived in Dover or currently has immediate family living in Dover. Immediate family shall be considered mother, father, sister, brother, son, daughter, grandson, granddaughter, grandmother, grandfather.
Also a person who is living in the following towns: Barrington, Durham, Lee, Madbury, Rollinsford
2) Non-resident of Dover or someone who does not meet the above criteria
3) Already subsidized/single persons